- Home >
- Franchising AUS >
- We love build and stuff businesses
Traditional bear making has been around for about 10 years and mainly operated by the retail store called "Build-a-Bear". Their retail shop front, staff and operational costs cuts a huge percentage of the profits from business owners.
WE ARE A RENTAL BUSINESS IN A NICHE MARKETOur mobile operation's features include:
- No Shop Rent
- No Staff
- No 7 Day Trading
- No Out of Date Stock
- No Working Capital
Fluffenstuff Machine Product Features
- Portable and Robust
- Pulls apart into 2 pieces
- Can be moved by a Woman
- Very little wear parts to give many years of use
- It is round and see-through to give all-round viewing
- Manufactured by Stufflers
- Built to let the kids use it (with parents help)
- On Wheels
Animal Skin Product Features
- Highest quality plush fabric
- Zippered Backs
- Inner draw string bag
- Latest themes
- Made tough for kids
- Great Variety
- We have a centralised booking offer open 7 days a week, 14 hours a day
- Group Marketing Fund
- You operate from home
- Our machine pulls apart into 2 pieces. 1 = 25kg and the other is 12kg.
- We are the importer of animal skins and accessories and the manufacturer of machines which gives you the best buying power for future purchases.
- Huge client base with sister company Jumping J-Jays
- Shared market costs in some areas with Jumping J-Jays
- No restrictions to just Birthday Parties. You can operate in fetes, fundraisers and other opportunities as they are developed (within our guidelines).
National Booking Office
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Open 14 hours a day
- Highly trained staff in sales and marketing
- Benchmark conversion statistics
- Industry service standards
- Outbound call program increasing booking conversions
- Dedicated call centre operations manual
- Extensive staff training and coaching program
- Call centre management program
- Customer feedback on all deliveries to ensure a high standard at all times.
Local Area Marketing Program - 2 days per week
We have produced specific marketing material to enable franchisees to roll out their business into the local market following our 9 simple programs.
See more franchise pages on the tabs to the left.